What Is A Chakra Balancing Session Like?
During a routine healing session, depending on your condition and concern areas, I will be balancing your chakras, cleansing your Aura which I access via the Meridian system. Most people can feel the movement of energy – some more than the others. Even if you don’t feel it, rest assured, the energy healing is still working. I suggest that you wear loose and comfortable clothes for your healing session. During your treatment you will lie down on a therapy couch, fully clothed with only your shoes removed and I will either place my hands lightly over the chakra points of the body or using a light touch. The session itself will last approximately 1.5 hours.
What Is The Impact Of A Session?
The chakras are re-aligned, energized and balanced clearing the build-up of negative and/or stagnant energy. Each chakra will be assessed and adjustments made accordingly. When this is achieved the chakras radiate their own unique colour and luminosity and are once again vibrating correctly, thus allowing universal healing energy to flow to all the organs and life systems of the body, to create balance and harmony. The treatment will correct energetic imbalances within the chakra system and increase the energetic vibration of the body to promote healing and restore vitality. The free flow of the universal energy will enhance healing on all levels, helping to create a balanced mind and dissolve stress and tension from the physical body. Chakra balancing and healing is a deeply relaxing and energising treatment that helps to unite the mind, body and soul.
There are seven main chakras that are the energy centres in the body spinning energy from your personal energy field to the Universal energy field and vice versa. The whole body is infused with consciousness. Sometimes your chakras can get overloaded, imbalanced or stuck.
Chakra imbalances can occur if a chakra is too blocked or too active. They are influenced by our lifestyle, thoughts and feelings. Negative emotions can block chakras causing emotional and physical pain, lack of energy, motivation and illness. Each chakra corresponds to a certain aspect of human behaviour and development and each one vibrates at a certain speed. The lower chakras vibrate at a slower rate than the higher chakras and it is easy for any one or all of them to become out of balance over time. They are transmitters and receivers of universal energy, supporting all life and existence, and their condition dictates the level of health and vitality we obtain.
What Are The 7 Main Chakras?
- Known as the “root” chakra, is located in the perineum. Its colour is red and it’s to do with survival.
- Known as our “emotion” chakra, is located two inches below the naval. Its colour is orange and governs creativity.
- Known as “self-esteem or desire” chakra, it’s located between the navel and breastbone and its colour is yellow. It’s the core of our personality, identity and ego.
- Known as the “heart” chakra, it’s green or pink in colour. It’s located in the centre of the chest – the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion and joy.
- Known as the “voice” chakra, is located in the middle of the throat and is blue in colour. This chakra governs communication and being able to speak the truth.
- Known as the “third eye” chakra, is located between the two eyes and has the colour of purple. This chakra is associated with intuition and psychic vision.
- Located at the crown of the head, and it’s the colour of white. This chakra is our connection to our “higher selves” and the “divine”.
What Are Meridians?
The Meridians are energy channels or energetic pathways within the body that healing energy or Chi (qi) travels along the pathways of the body. Chi flows continuously from one meridian to another. Any break in the flow is an indication of imbalance.
- More than 48hNo Fee
- Less Than 48hFull Fee
- No ShowFull Fee
My intention is to help people take control of their life, by supporting them in achieving their life goals by using the tools and skills that I teach in order to apply them in the everyday.